Okay, I’m going to try and make this page as easy to read as possible because I hate those really long terms pages that you never read. It always seems possible that two thirds of the way down, in the bit you never read, you’ve just signed your house over to the company concerned!
ilovelooe.co.uk (“Site”) is designed and run by me, Chris Halls, at Mind’s Eye Design Limited (“we”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04587959. Our registered office address is 4 Further Field, Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent TN12 0SX (Please do not send post to our registered office).
Please contact us here: Liskeard Enterprise Centre, 1 Holman Road, Liskeard, Cornwall PL14 3UT.
You can telephone us on 01579 559666.
First of all, I want you to be delighted with your purchase(s). If you are not happy with something, don’t get all cross and mizz about it, just call me during office hours on 01579 559666 and we’ll sort things out.
- We reserve the right to refuse the supply of any goods at our discretion. This is due to a growing number of fraudulent credit card transactions.
- All photographs on this website are as representative of the products as possible, however some products (jewellery etc) may vary slightly as they are handmade and often incorporate natural items.
- Due to the nature of some items being handmade to order, please allow for minor variations.
- If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your goods, provided you notify us by phone (01579 559666) or email within 24 hours of the day you received your goods. Your items must then be returned within seven days.
- Items may be returned for credit or refund (excluding all postage and packaging costs) providing they are in their original condition.
- If you have to return your item(s), postage and packaging will be payable by you and must be sent by Special Delivery Signed For. Items must also be returned in suitable protective packaging.
- In the unlikely event that there is a problem with the materials or workmanship of your purchase, please notify us by phone (01579 559666) or email within 24 hours of receipt. Faulty items must be returned prior to wearing and in the condition they were dispatched.
- We cannot accept returns on any one off bespoke products that were made especially for you.
- For reasons of health and hygiene, earrings for pierced ears are excluded from our returns as are any items that have been worn.
- Wilful, malicious damage or negligence will void any rights you have to take advantage of our refund or exchange policy.
- All items are posted by either first class, second class, Recorded Signed For or Special Delivery Signed For, depending on the postage option chosen/available.
- At the moment, we regret that we are unable to take orders from overseas customers. We are looking into changing this soon.
- All our postage rates are shown when you purchase your items from the online shop.
- When payment is approved we endeavour to send your item(s) asap. Most items are dispatched on the same day but some, including jewellery, are usually sent out within 7-10 days. During busier times please allow 10-15 days for jewellery items.
- We will notify you by email when your item has been despatched.
- If you are in a real hurry for an item, please PHONE US FIRST on 01579 559666 to see if we can hurry things up. Ofcourse you understand that there may be a little extra to pay for this service but we will let you know the full cost first. We aim to please 🙂
- According to the Royal Mail, they have 15 working days to deliver items sent by Recorded Signed For. Items usually arrive between 3 and 5 days but busy periods (Christmas etc) can mean delivery times up to 15 days.
Purchases may be paid for using:
- Your debit card
- Your credit card
- Your PayPal account
- A cheque
All prices are in British Pounds (GBP – £) and shall be payable in that currency, plus any applicable taxes.
Cheques must be made payable to: Mind’s Eye Design Limited and sent to Mind’s Eye Design Ltd, Liskeard Enterprise Centre, 1 Holman Road, Liskeard, Cornwall PL14 3UT.
All prize draws are organised, held and drawn at my discretion, as is the awarding of the prizes and the manner in which the prizes are drawn. By subscribing to the iLoveLooe newsletter, you agree to be entered into the draw and agree to hold iLoveLooe, Mind’s Eye Design Ltd, any employees of and or people organising, offering or associated with the draws or prizes, liable for nothing, before, during, after or resulting from winning or not winning a prize draw.
Winners will be notified by email but if I do not hear back within one week, I reserve the right to re-issue the prize to another subscriber by way of another draw. Winners must supply me with a physical delivery address for a prize to be awarded.
Prize draws are only open to residents of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales and only where the Royal Mail can deliver.
We reserve the right to alter and ammend prize draw rules as and when we see fit.
No alternative prize will be offered and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
One entry per household.
Automated entries will not be accepted.
Intellectual property rights – very important
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights contained in the Site and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial or other purposes without obtaining permission or a licence to do so from us.
If you do decide to use any content from this website without our permission, there will be a fee required based upon type of usage, time of usage and print run etc. For full details please contact us directly but by your using any of the content on this website, you agree to allow us to specify the appropriate fee required starting £300.oo per usage rising to £10,000 per usage.
Be aware that we do, have done and will continue to pursue any violations of our copyright to the fullest extent of the law. We are quite good at it too! You have been warned.
A great deal of time and hard work goes into making ilovelooe.co.uk a website worth visiting. Support us and help us grow the Site, please don’t steal our stuff.
I have been working online for longer than I dare to remember and have been spammed more times than I’ve had hot dinners! I hate spam. I will never spam you. Neither will I sell, rent or give your information to any other person or business unless a law enforcement agency orders me to do so.
If you want to give me a call to check there is a real person here on ilovelooe.co.uk, please call me anytime in office hours on 01579 559666.
Thanks for reading these terms and I hope you really enjoy your purchase(s).